This option contains access to our toolkit which is packed with ideas and resources to help you put the health and wellbeing of pupils and staff at the forefront of your practice.There are resources under 8 different sections:
- Healthy Body Including -3 Fitness units, MOT booklet tests, schemes of work and presentations (KS1, Y3/4, Y5/6), Daily physical activity ideas, Physical activity infographics, Pupil Questionnaire, Case studies.
- Healthy Mind including – Yoga resource cards & teaching ideas, Mindful scarf activities, Positivity posters, Mindfulness assembly, Pupil questionnaire, Audit of mental health in school, Book list to support teaching about mental health, Case studies
- Healthy Eating including – Teaching ideas, Posters, Healthy recipe ideas, Audit of food in school, Food policy guidelines, Growing food in school, Food and the environment, Case studies
- Health Education including – Healthy habits posters, Assembly ideas, Health ambassadors training programme for children and follow up resources, Drug and alcohol education guidance Links to key resources for teaching statutory
- PSHE Curriculum including – Presentation, Lesson ideas, Statutory guidance,on wider PSHE including statutory relationships education, PSHE audit, Pupil questionnaire, Links to good resources
- Family Health including -Family learning activities, active videos, Parent workshop ideas, Workshop on alcohol awareness, Log book.
- Developing Life Skills including -Posters, Worksheets, Lesson ideas, Personal best challenges.
- Staff wellbeing including – -Questionnaire, Wellbeing ideas cards, Presentation, 6 week online yoga session recordings, Case studies
It also includes 6 support days.
On these days we can offer bespoke support for subject leaders, pupil enrichment under a wider range of topics including
- Emotional Health: PSHE/ RSE CONSULTATION AND ACTION PLANNING, TRAINING OF WELLBEING AMBASSADORS IN SCHOOL, YOGA AND MINDFULNESS SESSIONS, FOREST SCHOOL / OUTDOOR LEARNING ACTIVITIES (TO PROMOTE MENTAL WELL-BEING & LIFE SKILLS), PARACHUTE / DANCE SCARVES / MINDFULNESS ACTIVITIES, PSHE/ RSE/ MINDFULNESS & WELLBEING ASSEMBLIES, DEVELOPING MINDFULNESS AT LUNCHTIMES, MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID TRAINING
- Physical Health: FITNESS TESTING / FITNESS UNIT DELIVERY (DELIVERED AS PART OF THE CURRICULUM), ACTIVE LEARNING ACROSS THE CURRICULUM SESSION, MINI MEDICS FIRST AID TRAINING FOR PUPILS, KEEPING HEALTHY- SCIENCE DAY (LINKING THE KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCE AND PE), PHYSICAL HEALTH ASSEMBLY AND ACTIVITIES (INTERVENTION STRATEGIES), FUNDRAISING THROUGH SPORTING EVENTS, ENGAGING PARENTS IN HEALTH
- Healthy Eating: ENERGY IN – ENERGY OUT (PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES BASED ON GAMES), DESIGN YOUR OWN HEALTHY RECIPES, COOKING OUTDOORS