Following on from the success of our first virtual PE network meeting where people commented it was really good to be able to come together, ask questions and share practice we have decided to run regular PE leader chat nights. These sessions will all be free of charge and the first one will take place on Wednesday 3rdJune at 8.00pm. To sign up for this or to be notified about future opportunities please do so here:
We have also been managing to continue to work with a lot of our schools through virtual meetings and online support. We can offer either one off support sessions or we also have the following virtual support package available:
Virtual PE Subject leader Support Package
Includes 4 online modules;
- What is the role of the PE subject leader and action planning for improvement.
- Improving PE curriculum and assessment
- Effective monitoring in PE and managing change.
- Preparing for an Ofsted deep dive in PE
All virtual PE network meetings throughout the year
Plus virtual mentoring and support from an experienced PE consultant or outstanding PE subject leader
* This and our many of our other online learning courses and support options are still currently being offered at a reduced price until the 4thJune.