We’re getting really excited about hosting our first ever virtual PE conference and have been working hard to make sure it’s a really useful event to you all. The theme of our conference was always going to be – ‘ a healthy future’ and this seems particularly fitting at this time. Delegates will be able to watch some elements live and interact with speakers, consultants and each other but the whole things will also be recorded so that delegates can access the information at another time if needed. The details of the conference are below. You can book onto the event either via email or on our website: https://www.acceleratelearningservices.co.uk/product/virtual-pe-conference-10th-june-2020/
Virtual PE Conference – 10thJune 2020 details
A Healthy Future – the importance of valuing and prioritising your own and pupils health and wellbeing.
Ofsted Deep Dives in PE – What will they be looking for and how can you best prepare in a way that will be meaningful and useful to your own school and future vision for PE.
Workshops (delegates will have access to all of these)
- Diving in! – Preparing for an Ofsted deep dive
- How will my curriculum need to change in light of the covid-19 situation?
- Understanding key skills and progression in PE
- Promoting well-being through the outdoors
- Looking after yourselves and therefore your pupils too
- Pitching lessons for challenge and enthusiasm
- Teaching health and fitness in your school – how and why?
- Raising attainment through health and PE
Virtual Trade Stands
A slideshow is being put together from everyone who would normally have a table at the conference with some information about services and special offers for you
Chat to us!
Chat to us and each other – with zoom meetings scheduled throughout the day J
Freebies and pop a balloon and win a prize
We will still be doing our offer of booking any course or package on conference day and get 10% off and pop a virtual balloon to win an extra prize.