Our PE conference 2020 is on track to be one of the best yet! Focussing on the current areas of importance for our young people in all school settings around developing opportunities for a healthy future along with a keynote speech dedicated to divulging exactly what an Ofsted deep dive into PE might look like, we feel this day will be beneficial to every PE lead.
Based in the stunning surroundings of Moddershall Oaks, Stone, this day will provide chances to be invigorated and engaged alongside moments to reflect and be mindful.
· Diving in! – Preparing for an Ofsted deep dive
· Understanding key skills and progression in PE
· Promoting well-being through the outdoors
· Teaching health and fitness in your school – how and why?
· Raising attainment through health and PE
· Looking after yourselves and therefore your pupils too
· Pitching lessons for challenge and enthusiasm
To join us on Wednesday 10thJune 9am-4pm, please reply to this email. Places cost £175 a person with discounts available for multiple places.