Amongst the advice around Covid-19 the government have advised that looking after our ‘health and well-being’ whilst observing social distancing or self isolation will be vitally important. Therefore you may find the following things of use:
- Signpost children and families to our Youtube channel of 9 things to do with different sporting challenges: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEBOSQ3JE2aN9mROKGL-Lww. We have also compiled a list of other useful activity websites which you can access from our website and forward onto your communities.
- We have put our active learning English & Maths activities on the website for free in addition to the sample pack with various cross curricular ideas. These could be used to signpost parents to, send out or to be used in school. They are designed so the ideas can be used with children of various ages and will also be a great way of keeping children physically active.
- We will keep trying to post ideas for teachers and family on our social media channels:
- We already have one online learning course – ‘preparing for a deep dive in PE’ of which, the feedback has been extremely positive. We intend to add other online learning opportunities to. If this is something you think you’d find useful in during this period and if there are any specific areas you’d like us to focus on then please let us know.
- We can offer remote support for any member of staff for any of the services we currently offer via the following platforms – email or phone or video calls (zoom, facetime, skype).
- We are looking to still offer enrichment days/ opportunities for interested schools who remain open during closure to support or add value to what they are doing. We offer a whole range of activities from yoga, wellbeing and mindfulness activities to fun and engaging circus skills, outdoor and adventurous team building and forest school sessions.