The house of commons briefing paper was released this July 2019. The paper gives an informative run down of the different policies and practice relating to physical education, physical activity and sport in schools in England. This is particularly useful as with so much different information surrounding the area at the moment it is a good checklist and summary for schools to check their practice and ideas against.
The document which can be accessed HEREcontains information about:
– PE in the national curriculum.
– Primary PE and sports premium.
– Osted report.
– APPG report.
– Healthy pupils capital grant fund.
– The school games
– School playing fields
– Sport Strategy: Sporting future: a new strategy for an active nation.
– School Sport action plan
– Childhood obesity plans (parts 1 and 2)
– Surveys and reports.