Our virtual PE conference takes place live on the 16th June 2021
The strap line for our conference this year is recover, replenish and refresh. This aims to focus around all the brilliant ideas and practice out there where schools have not only managed to overcome the challenges of the last year but have used them as an opportunity to rethink and refocus on the needs of their pupils and to enhance the provision that was already in place.
The keynote speech from Sue Wilkinson (afPE)
- The future of PE – The association for Physical Education
- The recovery curriculum
There will be 8 different workshop options:
- Covid 19 – Curriculum 21 – Has your provision changed or not? Is this an improvement or a step back?
- Refresh and strengthen your PE curriculum using afPE quality mark to audit and achieve recognition for your provision.
- Using dance to improve pupils emotional and social skills
- Is the KS2/ KS3 curriculum fit for purpose?
- Replenish your love of nature – ideas and benefits of outdoor learning
- Recover your competition calendar – Improving in school competition opportunities
- Improving pupils fitness levels through music and movement
- Improving your school swimming offer (Swim England)
Also shared will be: