Our virtual PE conference took place live on the 10th June however this was all pre-recorded so you can still access all the fantastic keynote speeches, 8 different workshops and other support materials which offers great CPD on a range of topics.
Keynote Speeches Securing a Healthy Future – the importance of valuing and prioritising your own and pupils health and wellbeing. Ofsted Deep Dives in PE – What will they be looking for and how can you best prepare in a way that will be meaningful and useful to your own school and future vision for PE.
|1. Diving in! – Preparing for an Ofsted deep dive
2. How will my curriculum need to change in light of the covid-19 situation?
3. Understanding key skills and progression in PE
4. Promoting well-being through the outdoors
5. Looking after yourselves and therefore your pupils too
6. Pitching lessons for challenge and enthusiasm
7. Teaching health and fitness in your school – how and why?
8. Raising attainment through health and PE
Best Practice Case studies: A range of case studies from schools who have made a real difference and impact in their schools on various topics.
Virtual Trade Stands: A slideshow is being put together from everyone who would normally have a table at the conference with some information about services and special offers for you.