This event take place on the 6th July from 9.30- 11.30am
The agenda for the session is:
- An update on the general area of health and well-being by Caroline holder – (National PE consultant)
- A practical look at ideas for developing healthy eating in school
- A practical look at ideas for improving general wellbeing
- A chance to network and share best practice ideas in this area with schools from across the county.
Places on this network meeting are £75 or you can sign up to 2 sessions for £140 or 3 for £200.
Future sessions will focus on:
- 17th November – Engaging families in health relating activities.
- 16th March -PSHE Curriculum ideas
- 6th July – Connecting with nature and the outdoors